am a post-doctoral
fellow in ISS4E
group in computer science department at University of
Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada under the supervision of Prof. S.
Keshav and C.
Rosenberg. I received my Ph.D. degree from
University of Toronto, Toronto, ON under the supervision of Prof.
J. Liebeherr. I have also been in Deutsche Telekom Laboratories, Berlin, Germany for a three-month internship.
- Stochastic modelling of renewable energy sources
(solar and wind)
- Analytical storage sizing
- Revenue maximization in electricity market
- Optimal design of solar PV farms
- Hybrid storage systems
- Supply-demand matching
- Stochastic network calculus
- Network performance analysis
- Stochastic modelling of arrival processes
- Queuing theory
- Scheduling algorithms
INFOCOM15, IEEE Globecom15
- IEEE Smartgridcomm14
held in conjuction with ICDCS