- C. Gorenflo, S. Lee, L. Golab, S. Keshav. FastFabric: Scaling Hyperledger Fabric to 20,000 Transactions per Second, To Appear, Proc. IEEE ICBC, May 2019. Draft on. arXiv No. 1901.00910, January 3, 2019. (Code available at https://github.com/cgorenflo/fabric/tree/fastfabric-1.4)
- Y. Dong, W. Kim, R. Boutaba. Bitforest: a portable and efficient blockchain-based naming system. IEEE/ACM/IFIP Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM). Rome, Italy. November 5-9, 2018.
- S. Keshav, W. Golab, B. Wong, S. Rizvi, and S. Gorbunov, RCanopus: Making Canopus Resilient to Failures and Byzantine Faults, arXiv Tech. Report No. arXiv:1810.09300, October 22, 2018.
- Blass, Erik-Oliver, and Florian Kerschbaum. “Strain: A secure auction for blockchains.” European Symposium on Research in Computer Security. Springer, 2018.
- Y. Dong, W. Kim, R. Boutaba. Conifer: centrally-managed PKI with blockchain-rooted trust. IEEE International Conference on Blockchain (Blockchain-2018). Halifax, Canada, Jul 30, 2018 – Aug 3, 2018. Winner of Best Paper Award.
- S. Keshav, How Blockchain Can Democratize Green Power, The Conversation, Jan. 8, 2018.
- S. Rizvi, B. Wong, and S. Keshav. “Canopus: A Scalable and Massively Parallel Consensus Protocol.” Proc. ACM CoNEXT 2017.Presentation slides ; Extended Technical Report (with proof of safety).
- Stratopoulos, T. C., & Calderon, J. (2018). Introduction to Blockchain (SSRN Scholarly Paper No. ID 3189518). Rochester, NY: Social Science Research Network. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=3189518
- Stratopoulos, T. C., & Wang, V. (2018). Blockchain Technology Adoption (SSRN Scholarly Paper No. ID 3188470). Rochester, NY: Social Science Research Network. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=3188470